Author Topic: Up to mischief again!  (Read 530 times)

Offline coopersmum

Up to mischief again!
« on: May 13, 2012, 07:57:35 PM »
Mr naughty Coop has been at it again...

I have been studying for a public health test all weekend and I think Cooper got a little bored. This morning he came through with a box of washing up sponge/scourer thingies from the kitchen cupboard (which he can open). I didn't think too much of it and went and shut the cupboard and put them on the kitchen counter, thinking that would be the end of it. My neighbour then came to chat and I was at the door for maybe 5 minutes. When I got back to the lounge he had climbed up, pinched the sponges and shredded them all over the carpet!! I asked him what he thought he was doing so he threw himself on the floor and started rolling in his mess while grumbling and talking:) Lucky him, he got to sit on the chair and watch me pick up all the tiny bits... I'm sure he thinks he's just the best thing ever (and its not because I'm always telling him he is) :) Atleast he does the 'rip and spit thing' so I'm not worried about him having eaten the sponge and getting an obstruction.

Offline Mrs Pepper

• Pepper
Re: Up to mischief again!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 08:07:52 PM »
Another scourer chewer... :005:

Pepper pinches them from the cupboard under the sink and generally the first I know is when I see him in the garden surrounded by bits of yellow and green. He also just chews and spits, I think he must like the texture and ease of destruction.

I'm not quite sure how he gets them, he must be like speed lightning when I am getting something else out of the cupboard!

His other favourite is plastic flower pots and I have lost count of the number I have had to throw away as they are unusable when I eventually get them off him...

:lol2: :lol2:

Offline coopersmum

Re: Up to mischief again!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 08:22:42 PM »
They really know how to entertain themselves:D I think you're right, they like the way the foam tears so easily. I know Coop loves foam, he ate my lounge suite! I got back from varsity and all that was left was wood and some material- All the foam had been shredded! Thankfully he seems to have grown out of that kind of demolition on that scale:) He hasn't ever got hold of a flower pot before but he does like plastic dishes and hordes them. He never chews those though, they are part of his treasures....:)