Author Topic: Whose dog is allowed on the sofa?  (Read 11512 times)

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
Re: Whose dog is allowed on the sofa?
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2012, 11:38:07 AM »
Ozzy isn't allowed up on the sofa or chairs on his own,(he can't get up there yet anyway) but he does have cuddles on laps.  I plan to not let him on the sofa as it's fairly new, but, I'm sure he'll have other ideas, and out will come the throws!  (I don't really mind, as long as I can take the throws off and the sofa is clean for non-doggy people to sit on!)

That is the glory of leather, I suppose.  I can wipe mine down in an instant with wonderful (almond oil wipes).  All clean and smells nice too.

It is a matter of choice though, and I equally understand people not wanting pets on the furniture.

If we take ours to visit anyone else.....there is no way I would allow them on the furniture.  I would sit at floor level with them to ensure they didn't.   :luv:   However if others come here ..they can have a seat like everyone else.   :005: :005:

I'd be worried about having a leather sofa - he's so into chewing that i suspect the corners would be chewed off the cushions in no time!  Just can't seem to stop him chewing at the furniture!

Offline annG

« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2012, 09:14:52 PM »
No way are mine allowed on the furniture.... >:D...
 first rule, in our house.
 Ended up in our beds never mind on the sofa...
 Do here the sound,move where somebody wants to sit down.
We have leather,so not a prob...
 :rofl1:
:)
JAFFA!

Offline trishaf

« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2012, 09:27:21 PM »
Life is to short to worry about cuddles on the sofa it's a BIG yes from me xxx