Author Topic: Just one of those days  (Read 284 times)

Offline jonnytrabant

Just one of those days
« on: September 18, 2012, 10:52:32 PM »
In bed now writing this on my iPad. And Harry has been a mare today especially from 3pm onwards. I feel that he's completely destroyed 3 good weeks in a matter of hours  >:D Really aggressive biting, general mis behaviour and having a huge pooh right in the kitchen after being out with him for and hour, I could have cried.

Ah well tomorrows another day

Offline Holmes

Re: Just one of those days
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 11:06:47 PM »
Maybe it's the weather....Sherlock has just really peed me off!!! Has been really playful all day, don't mind that but snappy too - he bit my nose!  :shades: He calmed down about 9pm, and fell asleep on the sofa. Now it's bed time so I woke him up, gave him some attention and took him out for a wee........nothing! Not unusual,as he has been holding his bladder much longer the last few days, and was dry all night last night despite not 'going' when I took him out just before bed. Back to tonight....I nipped upstairs to brush my teeth, came back downstairs to a puddle on my carpet! I swear sometimes it's his two fingers salute to me for leaving him alone for all of three minutes!  >:D