Author Topic: Cocker jobs  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Lobo do Mar

• Donator
Re: Cocker jobs
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2021, 05:54:28 PM »
Salty would be a poacher (if its within reach, its his) / Road Sweeper driver (if he finds it on the road he chomps it) / Engine driver (pulls like a train on his walks) / Clown / Professional Layabout

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 07:30:50 PM »
This is a smashing thread  >:(

Offline ips

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 07:56:08 PM »
This is a smashing thread  >:(

I agree 😁
Muddling along in the hope that one day it all makes sense.

Offline theshrew

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2021, 02:02:14 AM »
Missy - An 1980's wrestler because she loves a bit of a tumble while having a play. Although she isn't Big Daddy size I've never found anything she wouldn't eat.

Candy RIP - An indoor winter season sprinter which is 60m. She was fast but she'd wouldn't go the outdoor 100m away from me.

Bailey - That's easy since he's an Ex stud dog, lucky b***** :005: Hopefully well find him a new job soon.

Offline Ladys tramp

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2021, 03:21:41 AM »
Looks like the pet humans want us cockers to go out and earn some money for ther human treats like chocolate and cake

Offline rubyduby

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2021, 12:26:58 PM »
Amber would be Pest Control....

Offline Finvarra

• Milo, best of dogs
    • Gaia Art
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2021, 01:06:54 PM »
Dylan would be a kitchen assistant due to his love of tea towels, or a private investigator as every smell has to be investigated. And as a hobby he would be a hypnotist as he practises sitting and staring at us when we are eating to persuade us to give him a titbit.

Love this thread  :005:

Lesley and Dylan
Remembering All the dogs of my life, especially Milo

Offline Ladys tramp

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2021, 02:40:17 PM »
The OH spotted the question on FB.
Looks like it was a good idea to upcycle it on here. Better selection of answers too, must be the high cocker IQ. At least we know they wouldn't be unemployed for too long with a bit of training any job is possible.

Offline Ladys tramp

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2021, 02:50:21 PM »
Tramp wants to retrain. Hes desided a nurse is underappreciated so wants to try a miner/JCB driver as hes good at digging

Offline phoenix

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2021, 03:13:25 PM »
Bobby would have been a doctor. His housemate Marti had lots of  problems,  ranging from sudden blisters to stinky anal glands. When they woke, he would sniff her all and snuffle at anything odd. Then he’d park himself next to her. Then I’d go to the vet, telling him that the cocker had sent us. He always believed us,  and Bobby was always right.
RIP Marti  the EPI springer age 12,  and beloved black cocker Bobby, 8 yrs old, too soon, from PLN.
Now owned by TInker, tiny hairy grey poodle/terrier rescue from Greece and Jack, local rescue,   scruffy ginger terrier mutt.

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2021, 04:13:56 PM »
Tramp wants to retrain. Hes desided a nurse is underappreciated so wants to try a miner/JCB driver as hes good at digging
Always good to have a flexible approach when it comes to your career  :D