Cocker Activities > Working

First days out

(1/3) > >>

ips:
Well I was out friday on a mini driven / walked up day with a team I organise every year, ( I dont take the dog) was a good day but boy did we get a soaking and it took it out of me. Saturday Lynn and I were beating on my syndicate shoot, eze had moments of compliance and moments of "I dont really need you so I will just get on with it" moments .. ..well and truly took it out of me but was good to be out 👍
She had two really good retrieves one very dead pheasant and one not so dead pheasant...

bizzylizzy:
Good to hear Ian, it must be a huge relief to be out and about and back in circulation! Its bound to take it out of you at first but its a big step forward towards normality!
A first for us as well today, - Humphrey made a short appearance at dog club, - first time out after 6 weeks, - he‘s also cream crackered  ;) !
Take care, all the best!  :luv:

Mudmagnets:
Good to read both Ian and Humphrey are getting out and about again.   :bestwishes:

In comparison it was so dark, wet and windy when we got up today, I put the heating on, had some breakfast and then settled down with pooches on settee to catch up with some stuff I had recorded.  :rain: :rain: :016:

Luckily it did dry up enough for us all to get out for our walk this afternoon.  :clapdance: :luv:

Pearly:
(Almost) normal service has resumed! Very pleased to read this  :D

Eze doing what cocker do so well…….!  :005:

cazza:
Glad to hear you are getting out, take it easy though  :luv:

Well done on those retrieve Eze  :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version