Author Topic: has anyone had the pets @ home pictures done  (Read 2908 times)

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
Re: has anyone had the pets @ home pictures done
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 10:35:46 PM »
They are great pictures. I love the one of them both together.

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 11:04:33 PM »
That is a lovely pic of the two together, sorry don't like the cheesy fence in the usual prints they do, detracts from decent pics of the doggy subjects.

Would love to get some studio lighting set up at home and get a really nice studio style pic of my three together, was tempted to get a professional job done but to mean  ;)

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 05:51:19 PM »
I got mine done recently with a white background. Well if I'm truthful I may have had every background going over the years but this one was by far the most difficult challenge. :005:

Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline mistypops

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »
Aww, these pictures are stunning, we are taking Misty down to our loce PAH on 30th Nov.  heres a link to say where and when the photographers are there....

http://www.petsathome.com/Useful-Information/Store-Events#Dog%20Photography

Karen, Andrew and Misty.......

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »
Bottoms!!  >:D just had a look at that link...and they were in my nearest on Sat/Sunday this week...oh well. always next year lol
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline ChaznDoug

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 10:07:54 PM »
Thankfully they're not coming to Northampton, I had to bar Charley from our POH for peeing up the bags of dog food - highly embarassing!

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2008, 10:36:01 AM »
Thankfully they're not coming to Northampton, I had to bar Charley from our POH for peeing up the bags of dog food - highly embarassing!

Mine do something everytime we go, must be the smells, but whilst queuing for my turn I think everything had been piddled on in our store by the huge number of waiting dogs so I wouldn't worry

Must admit whilst taking mine to PAH they escaped and ran a muck round JJB's looked like a scene from The Benny Hill show when I finally caught up. Dogs in all different directions with a bunch of assistants and customers chasing them whilst I was shouting "here" at the top of my voice. ph34r

Made me laugh when I finally got them into PAH as the photographer calmly suggested I let them off their leads to take the photo and said they won't go anywhere. :o :005:

Ring leader as per usual was Miss Naughty Pants herself, Phoebe >:(

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2008, 01:28:14 PM »
Loving ChaznDougs Olan Mills pics, they are fab!! You must've been thrilled to bits with them!  :D

I had studio pics done of my older dogs a few years ago, they are gorgeous and they've been on the wall ever since. It was for my birthday as a surprise. My poor Mum had to get them all bathed 'n' dried, take them to the studio, then come home and get them all muddy again so I didn't suspect anything  :005:

We did a bit of penny saving though with Roxy and Rio's and made a homemade studio in the conservatory!! The light in there was nice and bright, and we put them on white sheets to reflect the light more.

Here are the 'home made'  :005: ones:

Roxy

Penny

The ones of Rio were awful as she refused to sit still! There is a hilarious one of Rio misbehaving, I'll have to look it out!

Offline ChaznDoug

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2008, 10:03:27 PM »
I think the guy at Olan Mills thought we were having a larf when we dragged Dougal in, at 12 weeks he was highly amused by the childrens toys they have there and spent the evening destroying some plastics balls!! I feel I have to take some more in when we finally collect the print!!

They are great though and I think he did a great job with a not so willing subject, Charley will do anything you ask of him!

I caught them this morning doing 'spoons' in their bed - its gotta be love, could only capture it with mobile hence poor quality but you get the picture!

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »
We no longer have Olan Mills where I live but I did take my duck to a photo session with them and I was really pleased with the pics