Author Topic: Getting better  (Read 698 times)

Offline Beth

• Site Member
Getting better
« on: May 29, 2009, 04:07:51 PM »
Not really sure if this belongs in behaviour or grooming, but think here suits more. ;)

Just taken Jarvis for his 3rd session with the groomer, and she has told me that he is muuuuuuch better with his feeties being touched now :shades: :D apparently back feet are almost perfect, and front feet are drastically improved. :banana: am soooo pleased, i have been working on his feet trimming issues and did a trim on all his feet about 6 weeks ago which he was fairly well behaved with, but am super chuffed that he behaved for her too. :D Still don't think i'll be trying him without a muzzle yet ;) :005: but any improvement with this is good, i think.

I am also over the moon with my groomer, she seems to really know how to deal with the grumpy one, does exactly what i tell her, and is happy to give me an honest review of his behaviour. :luv: (the second time apparently he was much worse than the first ph34r but she said that it's quite common for them to get worse before they get better with a new groomer.)

Just a little brag really. :005: (Not often i get the chance to do so... ph34r :lol2:)
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Re: Getting better
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 04:28:44 PM »
That is great Beth, good to hear your efforts are starting to pay, and doesn't it make it sooooo much easier if they let you do it without fuss and in half the time.  ;) :shades:

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 09:50:53 AM »
Well done lovely Jarvis and congratulations Beth on getting results from your hard work  :D

Sue and Tilly

Offline LindyLou

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 10:35:44 AM »
Well done Jarvis you scrummy lovely boy! :luv:
Linda & Baxter

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 10:53:54 AM »
Way to go Jarvis :lol2: Its lovely you have found such a fab groomer for him ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Karma

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »

Great News!!!  :D

And I bet he's happy he's got a nice cool haircut at the minute!!!  ;)
Remembering Honey. Aug 2007-July 2020