Author Topic: Less than 24 hours  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Alfiethecocker

Re: Less than 24 hours
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2010, 02:34:51 PM »
Looks like a total sweetie and a new addict to the puppy photos board  ph34r (i hope) Hopes shes setteling in well and have lots of fun  :005:

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2010, 03:52:34 PM »
Come on then.... you've had her a whole 24 hours now!!!!  Updates please!  How was your first night?  What has she destroyed loved to pieces so far.... oh, and some more pics please!  :shades:

Hope its going well  ;)

Lisa
x
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline H_H

• Sams world
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2010, 07:54:55 PM »
So first 24 hours...what can I say? hmmmm she has been a little  :angel: I'm quite shocked by her. She is utterly scrumptious. Enjoys her new toys and my feet lol seems to understand where to toilet  ph34r but this might be my eagerness to make sure she outside regularly. She cried for 30 mins when we went to bed, then cried at 5:30am to go out and then insisted I played with her. So its been a long day  :005: She had her first jab today too didn't even notice what was going on, she just loved all the attention. I'm so so so pleased with her but all can change once she has settled in more I know. I hope she doesn't though as she is so laid back  :luv: photo's soon, promise!

Sam and Yuki
Now owned by Yuki-Blue roan boss!

http://samsworld-sammy.blogspot.com

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2010, 07:57:40 PM »
Glad to hear that little Yuki is settling in really well  :luv:

She is totally adorable  :luv:  and not helping me to keep my cocker broodiness at bay at all  ph34r

Offline Jenna

• Bailey Boy!
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2010, 01:20:39 PM »
Awwwww... she is sooooo cute. Well done!!

Did I hear you say, "More photos" ??