Author Topic: Puppy Rage!  (Read 4544 times)

Offline Rubenkhan

Re: Puppy Rage!
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2010, 10:31:03 PM »
Ruben does it a few times a day,but then he's just plain nutty! Suits my family well  :005: Ruben actually has a cuddly dog that he rips to shreads all whilst growling and running around like he's possessed! At first I thought it was agression,but have come to understand its just him playing/burning some energy,he usually crashes out infront of the fire just as suddenly as the craziness starts  :luv:
******Ruben by blueclipse*******

Offline Cockertime Blues

• Donator
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2010, 11:12:10 PM »
Our two do it and they are both 5 now.  Mollie does going in circles with a toy and leaps into the air at every 180 degree point of the circle, and makes hideous growling noises.  She does this several times a day but only when she has an audience.  Alfie tears round the whole house barking but doesn't need an audience.  If they both start up at once I chuck them outside.

Offline Liz F

• Donator
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2010, 07:59:27 PM »
This is quite normal for loonie cockers   :005:

Another two here that do it  Diesel is 3 & Olli is 2. It seems to happen around 6pm every day.  I find it quite funny they race around the garden right up close to the fence  :005: 
They have in the past done it in the house and jumped from settee to chair this i did not find funny and neither did Diesel as he banged his head on the radiator  :doh:

Now when they start I open the door and out they dash for a mad 5 mins.

:luv:

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx

Offline jamieandemma

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2010, 08:41:12 PM »
Millie has had her first mad moment tonight, she is 12 weeks old on friday. She was going mad chasing a tennis ball, then stuck her head in her box and run round the room like that! was so funny, my other half and I could not stop laughin as she run round and round!

Offline september

• Site Member
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
Its called 'Having a moment' at our house!! Roxy once did it at agility!! I just left her to it saying 'its o.k she's having a moment' she came back to me beautifully when she was done!!!!