Author Topic: Looking at Andis two speed clippers but what blades do i need.  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: Looking at Andis two speed clippers but what blades do i need.
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2014, 11:00:25 PM »
It's up to you if you want to shop around, none of the companies listed are untrustworthy.

I completely agree - I have bought from all the suppliers listed and they are all reliable and experienced traders but obviously are not huge corporations with a massive budget to spend on a website (although Simpsons, Diamond Edge and Groomers all have standard, small business-type websites which are not off putting that I can see :-\)
Jane

Offline theshrew

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2014, 09:12:46 PM »
That will do me then cheers :-)

Offline BobnDot

• Donator
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2014, 11:15:43 PM »
For what it's worth I've made online purchases from both Diamond Edge and Groomers and found them both to be completely trustworthy and excellent to deal with.
My own preference is Groomers and I can honestly say that I haven't been disappointed in any way with their level of service. If you're not happy about dealing through their website then give them a phone. They're very knowledgable regarding the products they sell and can often advise you on the most suitable products for your needs.
My own experience of their aftersales service and support is awesome. I had a fault develop on some Andis clippers I had bought from them just a few months out of warranty and phoned them to arrange a repair. I was sent some loan clippers while mine were being repaired and, when mine were returned a week later a new motor had been fitted free of charge as they considered that it should not have failed in such a short time in domestic use. Several weeks later they contacted me to say that the manufacturers had found a bearing fault in the motor and I was sent a small gift as compensation.
Can't say better than that, reasonable prices, excellent product knowledge, fast delivery and brilliant customer support. I deal with them to this day.

Bob.