Author Topic: Ironing Boards RULE  (Read 855 times)

Offline Abby

• Site Member
    • Pub Dog Days
Ironing Boards RULE
« on: June 11, 2006, 04:20:33 PM »
I read on the site the other day about someone (I think it was IWLass) who put her dog on the ironing board to groom him. Wow. Great idea! Clive hates being groomed normally, and trimming his coat is a big battle from start to finish. So yesterday I tried out the ironing board thing and what a difference...

Happiness all round  :D
Abby, Clive n Dylan

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
Re: Ironing Boards RULE
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 06:59:54 PM »
Aww bless :luv:. The only problem with that is i come out in a nasty rash whenever i go near the ironing board :005:
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline Abby

• Site Member
    • Pub Dog Days
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 08:20:05 PM »
Aww bless :luv:. The only problem with that is i come out in a nasty rash whenever i go near the ironing board :005:

:005: :005:

To be honest, mine gets used only when I have something to wear that absolutely needs ironing - otherwise it just sits in the corner feeling lonely. And I NEVER iron for my OH (nor does he!). Using it for Clive the past 2 days is more than it's been used in a month  :shades:
Abby, Clive n Dylan

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 11:18:47 PM »
I've always used the ironing board for grooming Melody, she loves it so much I can't get the blooming thing out now and she gets all excited thinking its for her  :luv:

I do iron these days but I used to hate it.
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly