Author Topic: Video on grooming?  (Read 4219 times)

Offline Louise

• Site Member
Video on grooming?
« on: April 19, 2003, 10:23:39 PM »
I've probably dreamed it but I seem to remember ages ago, maybe when it was the old forum, someone mentioning a video on grooming, does anyone know or am I away with the fairies as usual?                    

Offline angelad

Video on grooming?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 10:28:58 PM »
You are right there is a video on trimming & grooming - I'll dig the details out for you.                    
Angela & Cooper

Offline Louise

• Site Member
Video on grooming?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 10:33:52 PM »
Many thanks Angela, I've been trailing through all the threads but I get so distracted by the other things which have been discussed it takes me forever!                    

Offline angelad

Video on grooming?
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 10:46:08 PM »
Grooming The English Cocker Spaniel - Limited Stock at Pet Planet at the moment. by AMP.

I can't remember where I got mine from in the end I think it was dezynadog but try under videos & CD's at pet planet                    
Angela & Cooper

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Video on grooming?
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2003, 10:46:17 PM »
I've got a video by AMP productions and it "stars" Jackie Marris Bray. I got mine from the same place I got the thinning scissors and spratts comb ??? but there is a number on the video where I guess you can order it from 01366 383723. The series is called Canine coat Care if that helps                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Video on grooming?
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2003, 11:01:28 PM »
AMP Productions are the company that make the Canine Coat Care videos - there are 2 for English Cockers, one by Jackie Marris-Bray & one by Paula Hull. The first one has demonstrations of hand stripping and also clipping a pet Cocker but I haven't seen the second one so not sure how it differs. AMP have recently moved premises so the Tel No is now 01379 852670 and their email address is hurstm.ampprod@supanet.com if you want to order from them directly.                    
Jane