Author Topic: Herbie is bold  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
Re: Herbie is bold
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 12:45:23 AM »
 :005:
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2006, 12:47:37 AM »
He looks lovely Miche :luv:

I sometimes use tangle tamer on Indies ears ph34r

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2006, 09:03:10 AM »
Great I will use serum on him when his coat starts to grow back, thanks!!
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx

Offline lyn

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 09:19:16 AM »
So where is the picture of Herbie??????
they're on miches last post here.they are all links :D
Are they?  :huh: Are you sure you're not mistaking them for Mallys mum's post?  :-\

ok i am blind :005: you're right rhona they were mally :lol: off now to get a brain transplant ::)

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2006, 10:10:40 PM »
Very sleek. Love the second pose  :luv:

He was scavenging at the time.  I must admit, he's a lot easier to keep tidy now.
Please satisfy my curiosity. What is he resting his chin on in that pic? At first glance I thought it was a high level lavatory pan...but I'm sure it cant be  :-\

:005: :005:.  That's a gas lift bar stool!!.  It wouldn't be unusual to see Herbie trying to put his head down the lavatory pan mind you! :005:
  Oops.  ::) Welcome to the 21st century happydog   ph34r :005:. Our kitchen stools are made of wood and bars stools are in the pubs round here. Gas lifts don't sound safe things at all,  :o they are bad enough when they run off electricity  ph34r
happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2006, 10:46:14 PM »
Very sleek. Love the second pose  :luv:

He was scavenging at the time.  I must admit, he's a lot easier to keep tidy now.
Please satisfy my curiosity. What is he resting his chin on in that pic? At first glance I thought it was a high level lavatory pan...but I'm sure it cant be  :-\

:005: :005:.  That's a gas lift bar stool!!.  It wouldn't be unusual to see Herbie trying to put his head down the lavatory pan mind you! :005:
  Oops.  ::) Welcome to the 21st century happydog   ph34r :005:. Our kitchen stools are made of wood and bars stools are in the pubs round here. Gas lifts don't sound safe things at all,  :o they are bad enough when they run off electricity  ph34r

:005: :005:,   They're not really that hi tech, just from Argos.  We did have wood stools and a nice wood table but the dogs ate the legs of the chairs, we managed to save the table but replaced it with a breakfast bar with a chrome leg they couldn't chew and they can't chew those stools either :D
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx