Author Topic: I need a picture of a well-groomed cocker pls  (Read 2531 times)

Offline amanol

• Site Member
I need a picture of a well-groomed cocker pls
« on: July 23, 2007, 08:12:44 AM »
Hello,
After two grooming disasters, 1 in England and 1 here in Spain where we now live, I've decided to take Poppy to another groomer. As I don't know if it's me who doesn't give proper instructions of what I want  :huh: I'd like to go there with a picture of a well-groomed cocker to show to the groomer. In case it's another disaster then I'd know for sure that the problem is not coming from me at least!
It's really hot here now and poor Poppy deserve a nice cut but I don't want her to look like a sheep after it's been shaved again!   :o
So please if you've had your cocker groomed by a proper groomer or if you groom them yourself, can you send me pictures of them here please????
Thank you.
Amandine & Poppy

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Re: I need a picture of a well-groomed cocker pls
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 08:14:03 AM »
Just look through the pictures section, there'sl lots of well groomed cockers there. Or do a google search for Images of Cocker Spaniels - agaon, you'll find loads there too.
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline amanol

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 08:18:06 AM »
Thanks  ;)

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 01:28:15 AM »
Lots of them right here on COL in the show section of the photo board. All sorts of colours too  :shades:
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline MontyMoo

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 11:42:50 PM »
(Claire knows this-I had to have a I-lust-after-Zorro Anonymous session with her at the Shoreham meet)

I have a picture of Zorro on my phone...every time I take Monty in I make sure I show our lovely grooming lady what 'we' are trying to achieve!!  I don't want him in a full show coat, but equally I love his chunky legs.....think he's going to end up looking like a 'blue roan-'smooth coated'-'neat and tidy eared'-'elephant legged'-'whatever you usually do with the tail'-'keep his eyelashes long'-'oh and can you do something with that tuft of fur from his thingy please' cocker!!  :005:

Offline YorkshirePudd

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 04:05:53 PM »
think he's going to end up looking like a 'blue roan-'smooth coated'-'neat and tidy eared'-'elephant legged'-'whatever you usually do with the tail'-'keep his eyelashes long'-'oh and can you do something with that tuft of fur from his thingy please' cocker!!  :005:

:005:  :rofl1:  :005:
Im sure that he's gorgeous x