Author Topic: wot do ya ask 4?  (Read 949 times)

Offline nezzielou

• Limited Member
  • XX My ZoO Is Bk! XX
wot do ya ask 4?
« on: November 16, 2007, 11:23:57 AM »
hi everyone.

well i got mork clipped a few mnths ago....i asked her to thin out his ears....smooth dwn his head (no top knot for him!) to blend half way dwn his ears in a show cut kinda thing...she shaved his back and left his skirt just thinning it out and making a v in his chest....although he looked amnazinly smart.....i have seen a few cocker cuts on the cockers near me they tend to be completely shaved and with a bit of fur on their ears..........millie i shaved completely...with her being really thick furred i just lost my temper with the luggs and took to a strimmer on her  :005: she hated me for months! lol shes grown bk nicely and now its time for them to get another cut!

heres the question

would it be poss for u to post a pic and tell me the cut u ask for....(i aint got a pic of mork unfortunatly) i know its cheeky but i wud like to see what their haircut options are lol! and what to ask for to achieve it! i do sound cluless but i think im looking for an easy to maintain cut.....and they seems to be so many ways u can cut a cocker  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

cheers in advance  :luv:

Lv BeX n ZoO XxXx

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Re: wot do ya ask 4?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 11:45:58 AM »
Have you seen this diagrame that Michele kindly posted for us "have-a-go-ourselfers"

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=32160.0

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »
Not got any pics but if I clip my "pups" then after the cut they look show style still. I clipper head, face, tops of ears and down throat with a size 10 andis blade then from back of neck and down back with a size 7 andis blade. I trim round feet so they are neat and cat like, shape front and back feathering on legs and leave feathering long on body and shape it in front of chest area. The tail is also trimmed neatly. For any knots on the long bits I use thinning scissors so when finished they give the appearance of a "show look" rather than a Baldly Bob ph34r
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline nezzielou

• Limited Member
  • XX My ZoO Is Bk! XX
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 10:22:25 AM »
thnx for the diagram! it is more or less what mork had done....but do i dare even attempt it myself????  :huh:  :005:

n thnx bluegirl....i have printed bth the diaGRAM n wot u have wrote so i can explain what i want to my so clueless/confused groomer! lol  :005: xxxx
Lv BeX n ZoO XxXx