Author Topic: Stained coat.  (Read 3086 times)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Stained coat.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2004, 08:22:05 PM »
I must be lucky as I don't seem to have this problem with Indie :)                    

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Stained coat.
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2004, 08:45:47 PM »
i have the same problem from time to time , i notice its worse in windy weather lol  :lol:
Bella only has pure white in 2 places 1. on her head 2. you can guess back feathering . mabe we could dye it black and be done with it  :lol:                    

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Stained coat.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2004, 08:51:22 PM »
Morgan has really long feathering on his underneath and always needs drying when he's been out.  He also manages to pee on his front leg feathering  :?  :roll:   As well as a wash underneath, every couple of days he gets a good sprinkling of talc before bed - he rolls over onto his back now when he sees the talc :lol:

Nothing to do with staining, but he cocked his leg on the fence on Monday and Cooper ran underneath and had his head peed on  :lol:   Needless to say he was straight in the bath  :roll:                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Kim

• Site Member
    • Molkara Cocker Spaniels
Stained coat.
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2004, 09:24:50 PM »
I think it's Dorwest that do a product that contains Lime, I have no experience of this (having solids) but am assured that it is good stuff.
I'm not sure if it's a spray or a shampoo - sorry  :)                    
www.Molkara.co.uk

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.