Author Topic: Neutered Brighton boy needs a nice clip - Groomer tips?  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Lynne

• Site Member
Neutered Brighton boy needs a nice clip - Groomer tips?
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:02:32 PM »
My Murphy has never been clipped, I have managed him myself so far but he was very very matted after a trip walking in Scotland mainly the legs and I had to clip a fair bit as he was distressed by detangling and he is usually good about it.

Any way, now he looks like he has stick legs and a fat body (tho not fat just hairy) and I have decided to go for a 'sympathetic clip'. One of the grooming salons in Hove (a shop) which I attended before are clipper happy even when instructed not to and last time I walked out with out grooming being done at all as they were suggesting the entire dog needed to be shaved including feathers (which was rubbish - I sorted his coat myself in the end). I won't bitch more about them but I wouldn't go back.

Does anyone know if there is there any one who can clip in my area so the dog doesn't end up like a sheep. he is very handsome and I fear I have ruined his good looks  :embarassed:. I am happy to travel within reason.