Author Topic: andis 2 speed clippers  (Read 808 times)

Offline rainey f

• Site Member
andis 2 speed clippers
« on: June 01, 2008, 04:26:36 PM »
i would just like to say after struggling with wahll 1500 clippers, (a gift from my mum!)for 12 months i invested in an andis 2 speed pair (after much uming and ahing about the price)
and they have been SUPERB both jo and i can relax from now on as the job is done in no time (and NO fiddly combs to get choked up either!)

so anyone out there with doubts about spending the dosh (like myself) they are worth every penny and i should imagine other seemingly expensive clippers are too. i took the advise on here and took the plunge ,thanks everyone who already knew about the differance!!!!! :D
lorraine and jo jo

Offline bracken

• Site Member
Re: andis 2 speed clippers
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 05:31:37 PM »
We got these too at a show last week  :blink: havn't used them yet but we bought after advice on here too  ;)
gosh they were expensive but we had gone through 4 sets of wahll and as you say they get blocked up so quickly. We have a very heavy coated cocker and she hates being trimmed  :'(        in the end it makes good sense  :luv:  A good investment.
Jo  :blink:

Offline Boo

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 11:21:12 AM »
Hi, after doing some research (mostly on here) I've just about convinced OH that these will be worth the money and can't wait to get them and try them out.  I do have a query though about the blades  ph34r why do you need different sized blades - don't comb attachments work??  Sorry to be a bimbo but I can't find an explanation anywhere  :huh:

Offline Sue67

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »
I've ordered some of these and am eagerly awaiting delivery, can't say the same for Indy though.  :lol2:

Offline rainey f

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 04:57:27 PM »
Hi, after doing some research (mostly on here) I've just about convinced OH that these will be worth the money and can't wait to get them and try them out.  I do have a query though about the blades  ph34r why do you need different sized blades - don't comb attachments work??  Sorry to be a bimbo but I can't find an explanation anywhere  :huh:

as i found out (on here!) the blades are different lengths!! . . . .so no need for comb attatchments.

this place http://www.dogcagestore.com/sa_webapp/Andis_Clipper_Range/269.htm   was the best price i could get, but maybe someone else did better than me?
lorraine and jo jo

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 05:19:52 PM »

as i found out (on here!) the blades are different lengths!! . . . .so no need for comb attatchments.

this place http://www.dogcagestore.com/sa_webapp/Andis_Clipper_Range/269.htm   was the best price i could get, but maybe someone else did better than me?
[/quote]

That is a good price :luv: I paid abit more than that but never mine  :blink: used them today FAB  :D
Jo