Author Topic: Doreen Paige range - Which ones??  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Xensgirl

• Site Member
Doreen Paige range - Which ones??
« on: July 30, 2008, 08:13:13 AM »
Have been reading the write ups on Doreen Paige range of shampoos/conditioners ect and am going to try them.

Both of mine (Rio and Blue) are blue roan - Rio's coat is quite dry and she has a bit of a sensitive skin too. Nothing I've tried has worked so far, she even ended up at the vet with one which caused a nasty reaction.

Blue is still a pup so am using Johnsons Baby Shampoo on him at the moment.

Can anyone advise me which shampoo/conditioner and grooming spray would be the best? have had so many 'trial and errors' and really want to get the right range first time - we all know it can cost a small fortune, especially when you end up throwing it in the bin coz it doesn't suit your dogs coat/skin.

Any advice welcome!! Thanks.

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
Re: Doreen Paige range - Which ones??
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 08:54:44 AM »
For dry & sensitive skin we use DP Mink Oil conditioning spray we have sprayed that on Harvey everyday and it seems to have sorted out the problem.Crown Jewel is another good one that helps put moisture back in to the coat.And another good one  :005: is Kiwi-Pine Shampoo & Pineapple & Kiwi Conditionerand smells lovely!.Ours also have the Vita Oil & Nature Mix every day it does cost a fortune but is well worth it  ;) But if you phone them up and tell them Rio's problem im sure they would be happy to advise

Offline Xensgirl

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »
Thanks Sarah will send them an email and see what they say. 

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »
I use their Royal Jelly Shampoo, Conditioner and Finishing pray on Archie as he had dry skin and being black it looked terrible, he has been much better since I started using it.  ;)

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**

Offline Xensgirl

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 05:56:22 PM »
Thanks you two - have emailed Doreen Paige and had a lovely email asking me to phone so they can go through what I need - they seem very good.  ;)

Offline Xensgirl

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 08:35:40 AM »
Just to let you know, spoke to Valerie last night, she has recommended the Rosemary/Lavender range for Rio and Blue.  Will let you all know how we got on! Thanks.