Author Topic: embarrasing question  (Read 6704 times)

Offline MegandMolly

• Donator
Re: embarrasing question
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 10:59:47 PM »
brilliant thread!!
PMSL  :005: :005: :005:
It just got worse each posting!
Sam (that's me), Meg (B&W cocker), Ruby (Blue Roan cocker) and Gemma (Black lab)

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 11:11:46 PM »
You havnt already done a Brazilian have you.  :lol2:

This is almost as funny as when you told us all about your OH trimming Alfies private hair!  :005: :005: I nearly wet myself laughing!

Oh dont, it needs doing again.  :lol2:

Offline jennycockerspaniel

• Donator
  • A.I.O.H Jenny
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 12:39:44 AM »
I think it looks like a coconut , I  dont trim Jennys.
Penny Black Jennys niece

Offline lilylulu

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 07:11:31 AM »
 :005:

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 08:22:09 AM »
I think it looks like a coconut

:005: :005: :005:
Kelly & the Keladity Klan

Visit our website
www.keladitycockers.co.uk
Dogs laugh but they laugh with their tails! - Max Eastman

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 09:24:22 AM »
ph34r  I do the boys' bits though, you can't really miss those  ::) :005:

And just what is the best way to trim a boys bits and how you supposed to do em.  For the record Fred has the hairest bits on the planet (OH quite jealous as I love his fluffy bits(Freds that is)) and I wouldnt know where to start- he is still squatting to pee (bloomin Jessie that he is) so direction etc not a problem as such but may as well get him used to it now rather than later..

Lisa x
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 11:15:11 AM »

And just what is the best way to trim a boys bits and how you supposed to do em.  For the record Fred has the hairest bits on the planet (OH quite jealous as I love his fluffy bits(Freds that is)) and I wouldnt know where to start- he is still squatting to pee (bloomin Jessie that he is) so direction etc not a problem as such but may as well get him used to it now rather than later..

Lisa x

Just chop it off, thats what my OH did  >:D How would he feel me weilding a pair of shears at his winky. ::)  :005: Shall I try.  :lol2:

Offline sox

• Site Member
  • You don't have a life without a cocker
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 11:24:36 AM »
When I saw the title of your post, I had a little bet with myself that it was about trimming in ahem, "intimate areas"  :005:.  I leave Tilly "au naturel", although my OH occasionally tells me that he thinks this isn't "hygenic"  ::).  I tell him if it bothers him, he can trim it himself - needless to say, Tilly remains tufty  ph34r :luv:

Sue and Tilly

That has got to be one of the funniest things i've heard for a while :rofl1:

:rofl1: Had me in stiches, made my day

Offline september

• Site Member
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »
when Roxy was a baby her 'lady hair' grew long and as it is white turned a lovely yellow shade so we just snipped the end off trying to keep the tapered shape!! I only did this a couple of times! now she is older her fur must have caught up as it doesn't seem particularly long.  However maybe the groomer snips it off!!

I would take the end off but leave a little for modestly and pee directability!! you don't want it dribbling down her legs!!  :005:

PS  - OH said if i didn't trim it he would as it was scaring him 'cos it looked like a willy  :lol:

Offline SimonandMandy

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 05:37:31 PM »
Now see I am the opposite I miss Harveys hair on his boys bits (the nasty vet man shaved them off) as I can't now tell if he has had a wee before bed or not.... purely selfish reasons of course....

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »
 :005: :005: :005:
This post is sooooo funny. Let the lady have some dignity I say

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 05:44:37 PM »

Lisa x

I get them to lie on their side or on their back and just kind of hold it and start snipping; I get it as short as I can but still keep a bit of the natural shape on the end for aiming purposes. Good lord though I just realised how that sounds... the things you have to do when you have dogs  ph34r  And then I disinfect my hands and the scissors and repeat 10 times 'you are not crazy to be doing this you are not crazy to be doing this'  :lol2:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 07:49:41 PM »

Lisa x

I get them to lie on their side or on their back and just kind of hold it and start snipping; I get it as short as I can but still keep a bit of the natural shape on the end for aiming purposes. Good lord though I just realised how that sounds... the things you have to do when you have dogs  ph34r  And then I disinfect my hands and the scissors and repeat 10 times 'you are not crazy to be doing this you are not crazy to be doing this'  :lol2:

Thats the difference with woman though Nicola, we wash our hands  :shades: bet my OH then went and prepared dinner without.  >:D  :lol2:

Mind you, Alfie has taken to dipping his tongue in my glass of coke when he thinks I aint looking, and I dont throw it away.  ph34r So, remember, never have a drink in my house.  ph34r :005:

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »
Just to add to this 'discussion'  I was ordering some Kleen face (for Flo's face) today, when I noticed these as well   :o

http://www.dogsstuff.co.uk/en/Kleen-Face/Kleen-4-skin

http://www.dogsstuff.co.uk/en/Kleen-Face/Vulva-Kleen

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 08:06:42 PM »
Just to add to this 'discussion'  I was ordering some Kleen face (for Flo's face) today, when I noticed these as well   :o

http://www.dogsstuff.co.uk/en/Kleen-Face/Kleen-4-skin

http://www.dogsstuff.co.uk/en/Kleen-Face/Vulva-Kleen

:005: :005: on the vulva one it says picture coming soon. :lol2: Please tell me they wont put a picture of that on.  ph34r :005: They must be waiting for a willing model.  :lol2: