Author Topic: Grooming tool help  (Read 1105 times)

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
Grooming tool help
« on: October 14, 2008, 05:26:23 PM »
Went in my local pet shop and they have all their Mikki grooming tools reduced to clear! I have the usual puppy brushes, but was thinking of getting some for when hes older now, while theyre reduced.  Thing is there was soooo many, i didnt know where to start!  :-\

There was rakes, stripping knifes, double sided wide tooth combs and loads more i cant think of.

I came away with a shedding comb, matt splitter, undercoat rake and a long pinned brush.

Do they sound ok for when hes older?

REUBY DOOO!

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
Re: Grooming tool help
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 05:28:54 PM »
I haven't got all those, I've just got the spratts comb, a slicker brush and a rotating teeth comb.   I went by the list on the sticky at the top of the grooming section.   :D

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 05:31:04 PM »
I haven't got all those, I've just got the spratts comb, a slicker brush and a rotating teeth comb.   I went by the list on the sticky at the top of the grooming section.   :D

Oh they had a rotating tooth comb!

Trust me to go mad eh!  ::)

REUBY DOOO!

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 05:32:00 PM »

I like a bargain too  :lol2:

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 05:35:09 PM »
Haha yeah! But at least i dont come away with a big tropical fish tank - i have to talk myself out of it each time, close my eyes when i walk past!  :005:

REUBY DOOO!

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 05:39:23 PM »

Not sure if thats on the list, wide tooth comb it says, but got the rotating teeth tip from the almighty one.  Its definitely worth it as the comb doesn't get stuck and pull.