Author Topic: Louis looks totally different!  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Louis

• Site Member
Louis looks totally different!
« on: July 10, 2004, 05:39:12 PM »
Hi everyone

Took Louis to the groomers yesterday, the place we go to breed cockers, (Mossdew cocker spaniels) so I love going and having a look at them all.  :lol:  :lol:  I got talking to the gentleman who grooms Louis and mentioned that I would love to groom him myself.  He was so helpful, he took me through and showed me how he grooms Louis and showed me all of the equipment I would need.  It was amazing seeing all of the dead coat coming out. :shock:  :shock:
When we went back for him he looked like a different dog.  He was much lighter, like a lovely silver colour, and his coat was all shiny.  His face looks so different and his head, all nice and smooth. :D  :D
Anyway, someone has mentioned that I get a grooming video and I think it was by Jackie Marris-Bray.  Can anyone confirm this?  Or can anyone suggest any other grooming videos?

Gemma&Louis                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Louis looks totally different!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 06:03:29 PM »
Glad to hear your thinking of having a go yourself  :D  you might find this link useful re the Jackie Marris-Bray video  :)  http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/forum/viewt...opic.php?t=4637