Author Topic: Finally, after 12 years ......  (Read 719 times)

Offline black taz

Finally, after 12 years ......
« on: January 09, 2009, 10:29:24 PM »
of battling to clip my collie cross claws and feet i have managed to do it tonight without OH pinning her down - the solution - a workbench!

I was looking for a grooming table to save my back when grooming Taz, as i didnt need a mobile one, my OH suggested the large workbench in the spare room that my son used to do his warhammer on.   it was a brilliant idea - because Taz was soooo much better on that i thought I would try Kelly.  She sat really well whilst combing her (usually she grumbles) that i thought i would give her feet a go.  After an initial grumble and snatch, she let me do it   :luv: 

Saved me a good amount of money to buy them other goodies :blink:

Offline debbiedaywalker

Re: Finally, after 12 years ......
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 06:56:55 AM »

Isn't it amazing how differently they behave when they are on a bench or table, you must be so pleased.  I did used to have a lovely hydraulic grooming table but sold it when I lost my last cocker (nowhere to put it now as I'm in a smaller house).  I now have to kneel on the floor with Dex on top of his cage, which is ok for puppy brushes and feet trims, I will have to get a folding grooming table for when he's older.

Offline black taz

Re: Finally, after 12 years ......
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »
I am so pleased - Kelly seemed so much less distressed - always a bonus.  Her paws must have felt better this morning, she had a good run at the park with Taz this morning for a few minutes - not bad for a 12 year old.