Author Topic: Grrrrrrrr So Angry - Update it ain't all bad  (Read 6410 times)

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
Re: Grrrrrrrr So Angry
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 06:08:53 PM »
Awww he must be a bit cold! He looks adorable though, I always think a short back and sides makes them look like puppies.

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 06:17:28 PM »
I think he looks lovely :luv: but i too would be very angry at her ignoring your instructions.  >:( I'd be tempted to trim his tail a bit so it looks more inkeeping with the rest of him. :-\
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline jools

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 06:18:03 PM »
Beautiful Eric could carry off any haircut  :luv: but I totally understand how you must be feeling. my groomer totally scalped Poppy and I was so upset. Vote with your feet and don't go back/

He's still lovely tho  ph34r
With love from Julie, Bramble Poppy and Coco xxx

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 06:20:47 PM »
I can't believe she scalped ALL of him...except his big fluffy tail - that's just ridiculous  :shades:

he is really gorgeous though and he does look really cute and puppy like with his short back and no sides   :luv: :luv: :luv:
helen & jarvis x

jarbaha

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 06:25:33 PM »
oh emma ,
oh my doG  :o :o. poor little eric, really hope his hair grows back soon, and he is not too chilly - bless him  :luv:.
he is still one gorgeous boy, hair or no hair...
what a shame you live so far away, as i would have gladly offered to have done him for you... :-*
love terri
x

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 06:28:00 PM »
oh emma ,
oh my doG  :o :o. poor little eric, really hope his hair grows back soon, and he is not too chilly - bless him  :luv:.
he is still one gorgeous boy, hair or no hair...
what a shame you live so far away, as i would have gladly offered to have done him for you... :-*
love terri
x

Thanks Terri
I might come and visit you for  weekend under the guise that I am coming to get grooming tips from you  ;) Keep a close eye on your 9 though, I might be tempted to smuggle one or more out of there  :005:

Offline ruby ruby doo

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 06:29:39 PM »
awwww ickle sweetheart..!We used to call my cocker "the droowned rat" after a session with the groomer...he ll soon be back to normal bless him...i always say I ll resort to a paper bag over head for me when it goes wrong...and complain? hehe you must be joking...I really really could nt   ....join the wuss brigade ! lol  :005:
jo & ruby =)

Offline Han

• Darling Darcey
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 06:30:29 PM »
Poor little nekkid Eric  :luv:

I'm not surprised you're cross, I would be livid! But I would have told her so  ;)

He's still very handsome though.

jarbaha

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 06:31:04 PM »
emm you know the offer is always there  ;)
if your ever passing by  :005:
you take care sweetheart, just think its only hair and will grow back.... :-*
x

Offline Joelf

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »
Oh, what a shame, Emma; your groomer does seem to be a little clipper-happy!! >:(

Never mind; as the others have said it will grow back..........I definately wouldn't go back to her again though!! ;)
Jo, Domino (cocker) & Spike (black lab.)

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »
You probably all remember the last I posted pics of scalped Eric and think what a stupid moo going back. My problem is i don't like to think I am upsetting someone. I am mad at myself more than anything now. Needless to say Eric isn't bothered at all by it.

Offline LisaB

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 07:37:42 PM »
and you can see he's in fine fettle too! beautiful sculpture

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »
Oh Emma  :'( He is still a handsome lad though  :luv: Its a shock when they come back like that isnt it.  :-\ It will grow back quickly though  ;) I agree with Beth, chop the tail to match him up and it wont look as severe  ;)

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 08:22:43 PM »
Oh Emma, you are so like me......i always give people a second chance and feel bad saying negatives  :-*
As for Eric.....well it goes to show just how yummy he is as he does carry it very well but OMG!!!! it is groomers like that who give good groomers (like me   ;) )a bad name.....nothing gets my goat more than people that don't listen to what you want, if she didn't get what you meant she should have asked!, altho what you can confuse about a short cocker style WITH EARS LEFT! i do not know  >:(

Bless him and his equaflease  :luv:
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline Stacey

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »
I know how you feel! The first groomer we took archie to did the same thing! Poor boy wasn't happy (or was i) but i did the same - smiled, said thank you and got out of there quickly  :-\

He looks lovely though and it will grow back soon enough  :luv: