Author Topic: "do you want him to be fast or pretty?"  (Read 1396 times)

Offline LinzHenz

• Puffy Fluppy Dog
"do you want him to be fast or pretty?"
« on: February 16, 2009, 07:34:49 PM »
Henry is a fluffy dog. He's got a full skirt and feathered legs, big fluffy ears and a quiff. Has his back stripped so it's sort of an extra fluffy version of show trim  :lol2:

Our agility trainer always takes the mickey out of him as the other cockers in our club are clipped out like mini labradors, often saying he should get a haircut.

Yesterday we were practicing channel weaves and Henry was having a good old sniff of the ground (rabbit poo) whilst trying to run fast through the weaves...resulting in treading on his ears several times! Trainer says to me that I should trim the excess hair off his ears coz he'll never be fast if he's standing on his ears whilst he's running. I think my expression may have said it all,  >:( to which he added 'do you want him to be fast or pretty?'...so i said easy, pretty!! that shut him up!!  :005: there were further threats to pin his ears back with a bull dog clip...it's tough being glamourous in the world of agility lol

x
Linz & Henry Dog

Offline Stacey

• Site Member
Re: "do you want him to be fast or pretty?"
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 07:41:44 PM »
That just "earist"  :lol2: You keep those lovely ears fluffy!

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 07:42:12 PM »
It sounds like Henry is the most handsome one :luv:  Maybe your trainer is jealous ;)

Its tough being gorgeous and glamorous :blink: :blink:   Good on you  :blink:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline LinzHenz

• Puffy Fluppy Dog
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 07:46:04 PM »
It sounds like Henry is the most handsome one :luv:  Maybe your trainer is jealous ;)

LOL he did say once that 'there was only room for one Dominant Male' at training (when we first started going and Henry had run off halfway through a course and did his own thang). I struggled to give any commands after that it made me laugh so much!
Linz & Henry Dog