Author Topic: Going over to the dark side.....UPDATED Pg 3  (Read 14824 times)

Offline SJP

• Site Member
Re: Going over to the dark side.....UPDATED Pg 3
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009, 05:11:22 PM »
Have just taken the clippers to Coco today as she was a proper fluffball.  >:(  She is now a lovely choccie colour instead of a gingery brown colour  >:(  I am sure she feels much better and cooler too judging by the way she has just been running around jumping over her agility course  ::) :005:  I try and leave her feathering but keep it looking fairly natural.  ;)  It is much more practical for us and makes it a lot easier to spot matts, ticks etc  :D  Not that she is at all grateful  ::)

Would love to see some before and after pics of her.  I think Coco is just gorgeous  :luv:
Sally & Lola xxx

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2009, 05:41:59 PM »
Have just taken the clippers to Coco today as she was a proper fluffball.  >:(  She is now a lovely choccie colour instead of a gingery brown colour  >:(  I am sure she feels much better and cooler too judging by the way she has just been running around jumping over her agility course  ::) :005:  I try and leave her feathering but keep it looking fairly natural.  ;)  It is much more practical for us and makes it a lot easier to spot matts, ticks etc  :D  Not that she is at all grateful  ::)

Would love to see some before and after pics of her.  I think Coco is just gorgeous  :luv:

Here you go - my poor effort at giving Coco a haircut  :005:  Don't look too closely, I haven't managed to get the front of her legs very even - we were both a bit bored by then  ph34r :005:

Before - hairy (and very hot) monster ::)

After - much tidier and showing off her waistline  :luv:
Julie and Watson

Offline SJP

• Site Member
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »
I think you've done an excellent job, how do you manage to get to stand still for so long?

....but she's lost all those lovely curls!  She's one of my favs on COL, cos she is so curly  :luv:
Sally & Lola xxx

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2009, 07:05:10 PM »
I think you've done an excellent job, how do you manage to get to stand still for so long?

I do her very quickly  :005: - she will stand still for a little while but she hates having her legs done  ::)  I usually do it in less than half an hour which is one reason why it is a lot less tidy than when Michele does it  ph34r :005:

....but she's lost all those lovely curls!  She's one of my favs on COL, cos she is so curly  :luv:
Oh, the curls will grow back soon enough - I like her curls too but her back and sides had gone all fluffy and a bit fuzzy  >:(
Julie and Watson

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2009, 07:38:59 PM »
Half an hour!!!! :o ph34r
Doesn't say a lot for the time it takes me does it! She looks lovely.  :luv: :shades:

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2009, 08:32:04 PM »
Doesn't say a lot for the time it takes me does it! She looks lovely.  :luv: :shades:

Haha, you need to speed up missus   :shades:  :005:  She is nowhere near as well behaved with me as she is with you  >:(  Seriously, I just followed the lines of your cut so it is quite easy and it really doesn't look that good if you look closely  ph34r :lol2:  I just don't look at her with my glasses on  :005:
Julie and Watson

Offline SJP

• Site Member
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2009, 08:35:31 PM »

Haha, you need to speed up missus   :shades:  :005:  She is nowhere near as well behaved with me as she is with you  >:(  Seriously, I just followed the lines of your cut so it is quite easy and it really doesn't look that good if you look closely  ph34r :lol2:  I just don't look at her with my glasses on  :005:

:rofl1:  Not wearing glasses is a def. bonus sometimes!
Sally & Lola xxx