Author Topic: Scissor Sharpening  (Read 625 times)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
Scissor Sharpening
« on: August 27, 2009, 01:15:50 PM »
I've done a search for this topic & it's been a couple of years since a thread so wondered if anybody can recommend anywhere, as there may be new places that offer a good service?
I realise Diamond Edge do it.

The thinning scissors also come loose when using them, I don't know if the likes of DE would look at this as part of the service?

Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline hovis

• Site Member
    • www.kasordoncockers.com
Re: Scissor Sharpening
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 07:07:35 PM »
.............I've used a company called 'Clipper Sharp' - think their site is just clippersharp.com - they were really quick and I didnt think too expensive either. They also re-set the scissors if necessary so I'm sure if you spoke to them they would look at yours.

Before anyone asks I have no association with this company, just had good service from them thats all! :D
Your dog is your friend, partner & defender. You are his life, love & leader. He will be yours, faithful & true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 07:12:17 PM »
We send ours to Redcape  :blink:

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 07:36:36 PM »
I sent mine to Anglia Clipper Services. Very friendly on the phone. They were very quick and not to expensive.  ;) Now you have a choice.  :shades:
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx