Author Topic: Yay! I hand stripped!  (Read 1044 times)

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
Yay! I hand stripped!
« on: November 14, 2009, 12:28:19 PM »
 ph34r How sad am I?!?!?!  ph34r ph34r ph34r Rio's been getting really tufty areas at the tops of her legs that are beginning to look a bit silly, I thought I'd have to trim them if they got really bad. I didn't know how hand stripping was done but thought I'd try it by pulling the tufts gently and it came out really easily. Thing is, its really addictive and poor Rio has very little fur as it is so can't do anymore for now. I'm not sure I'd love it so much if I had to do an entire show cocker though as it must really make your poor hands hurt after a while  :005:

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
Re: Yay! I hand stripped!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 03:47:40 PM »
I find it quite therapeutic and Tally just sits there and falls asleep.  :shades: If you want to borrow him I'll send him down.  :shades:  :005:
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 05:29:25 PM »
ph34r How sad am I?!?!?!  ph34r ph34r ph34r Rio's been getting really tufty areas at the tops of her legs that are beginning to look a bit silly, I thought I'd have to trim them if they got really bad. I didn't know how hand stripping was done but thought I'd try it by pulling the tufts gently and it came out really easily. Thing is, its really addictive and poor Rio has very little fur as it is so can't do anymore for now. I'm not sure I'd love it so much if I had to do an entire show cocker though as it must really make your poor hands hurt after a while  :005:

Great - what day are you free and I'll drop Charlie over - plenty to practise on and he needs stripping before next Saturday  :D

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 07:03:05 PM »
I find it quite therapeutic and Tally just sits there and falls asleep.  :shades: If you want to borrow him I'll send him down.  :shades:  :005:

Ooo, yes! The girls would love to meet Tally  :luv:

Great - what day are you free and I'll drop Charlie over - plenty to practise on and he needs stripping before next Saturday  :D

I'd love to but I'm mess him up for Saturday!!

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »

Ooo, yes! The girls would love to meet Tally  :luv:

I'd love to but I'm mess him up for Saturday!!

Right so what day do you want us, Sarah can come up with Tally and I'll come round with Heidi and Charlie...... ;)

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »
:005: :005: Tally would definitely like to meet the girls as well.  :luv: :-* :luv:  Just don't tell Heidi.  :shades:
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx