Author Topic: Andis 2 speed clippers  (Read 967 times)

Offline grunty

Andis 2 speed clippers
« on: August 23, 2010, 09:41:58 PM »
I am looking to buy ths andis 2 speed clipper set with blade 10 and possibly blade 7f or 5f. What are your recomendations on these blades? Also i am looking to but online. Does anyone know where to but them from, where there is a good deal.

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
Re: Andis 2 speed clippers
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »
Yes we got some recently along with a few more COL'ers.

I used http://www.groomers-online.com/

I love them and find them super quick and easy to use  :blink:

Offline grunty

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 09:57:46 PM »
Have had a look, this is the cheapest ive found. Might consider these, thanks alot.

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 10:01:09 PM »
Yep this is where I got mine. I'm a groomer so mine work pretty hard and they are well worth a buy in my opinion.  ;)
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »
Yep this is where I got mine. I'm a groomer so mine work pretty hard and they are well worth a buy in my opinion.  ;)

I've been meaning to ask you, I will never order enough to use my loyalty stickers would you like mine?  :blink:

Offline grunty

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 08:06:17 AM »
What blade should i get, a 7f or a 5f for the body. What blade has everyone else got?

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 04:42:35 PM »

I've been meaning to ask you, I will never order enough to use my loyalty stickers would you like mine?  :blink:

I would love them if you don't mind. Thanks so much.  :D Only if your sure you wont use them though as they're very kind to us in there. As they are only down the road from us they let us pop into the store room and always give us a good deal on things.  ;)

What blade should i get, a 7f or a 5f for the body. What blade has everyone else got?

It's up to you on blades really. Depends what look your going for. I use 7f on clipped spaniel bodies at the salon and on my gang that I clip. That is pretty short though. I use 5 for westie backs which is a bit longer, but the blades have the length they leave it on them. You could try some wahl comb attachements if your looking for a longer look and experiment with the different lengths. They come as a set and also have the lengths on them. You can also get them from groomers. You would need a fine blade under them. Something like a 10 or 15 blade. Hope that's a help.  ;)
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 09:38:51 PM »
Have sent you a PM Sarah  :D