Author Topic: Compliment  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Louis

• Site Member
Compliment
« on: December 04, 2004, 03:04:16 PM »
Hi everyone

I popped into my local petshop, which also has a grooming parlour, to see an old lady who works there.  When i first got louis i used to go quite a lot and she loved him, always gave him treats and made a fuss :D  I hadn't been for a while so she couldn't believe that he is now 15 months. :blink:  She commented on louis coat and how well he looked.  I told her i was grooming him myself :D  she said well i must congratulate you, his coat looks lovely.  I was over the moon :D  :D  I told her i had been worried about him ending up all wooly as he has been neutered.  She said i was obviously taking good care of his coat and grooming him regularly as his coat looks really good :rolleyes: This makes it all worth while.

She jokingly said if she ever needs a groomer she knew where to look (I didn't have the heart to tell her that i cut his leg on monday) never mind, practice makes perfect :rolleyes:

I asked her advice on his nails, as i'am not confident enough to tackle them myself, so she made me an appointment for next week where louis can just have his nails cut.

Just wanted to share this piece of good news with everyone.  If i feel proud about grooming him, it must be a great feeling for all of you out there who show your cockers, no wonder its so addictive :D

Gemma&Louis

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Compliment
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 03:42:37 PM »
:) Wow Gemma thats great - Well done !
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Compliment
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 05:58:51 PM »

That's brilliant, I bet you were well chuffed. B) Getting praise certainly encourages you on . :D  

tracee

Compliment
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 07:59:15 PM »
well done gemma  :D keep up the good work
                          traceexxxx

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
Compliment
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 07:35:31 AM »
Well done Gemma! :D  
From Georgie and Bailey xxx