Author Topic: Groomer recommendations - Edinburgh area?  (Read 632 times)

Offline jakesmum

• Site Member
Groomer recommendations - Edinburgh area?
« on: February 17, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »
My normal groomer has moved so I'm looking for a new one. Any recommendations would be welcome - I'm in the north/north-east of the city.

I particularly have Freddie in mind who is desperately in need of a haircut but we don't know how he might react to professional grooming.

I tried a new groomer with Jake and she did a good job but I'm not sure her manner will suit Freddie.

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: Groomer recommendations - Edinburgh area?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 09:42:56 PM »
I used to take Tilly to Pucci Pet Pamperers, as recommended by Elisa, and they're great. They always did a fantastic job on her and she liked them too. They're more south, towards Liberton way but it didn't take me long to get there from Moray Place, just up along the bridges.

http://www.pucci-grooming.com/contact.htm
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 08:59:38 AM »
Penny has always gone to Grooming Marvelous in Cumberland Street. I  am paranoid about her coat as I want to keep her as natural as possible and Aisla is always very good about it. I go in with a post-it with a list like " tidy ears but not too much off length, reasonably close on feet, but just lighten the feathers" etc and she sticks to it. She's usually pretty booked up tho'.

Offline jakesmum

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 02:36:07 PM »
Cheers.

I think Pucci will be a bit of a hike for me, but I'll certainly check out the one in Cumberland St - it isn't too far away....I've never come across it at all.