Author Topic: Aeolus 901 question - anyone who has one please  (Read 863 times)

Offline minimoo

• Donator
Aeolus 901 question - anyone who has one please
« on: April 13, 2011, 07:51:30 AM »
i have just bought a Aeolus and it doesnt seem to get warm when i put the heat on just faintly warm, i havent turned the blowing  power dial all the way up yet, if you put your hand close to it you can feel warmth but it feels cold from about 3 inches away ,  does anyone who has one know how warm they get, it says on the box 45-65 c . i need to know in case its faulty or if its just me being dense ,as the booklet doesnt say anything much at all
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
  • Handsome Morgan 19/06/2008 - 03/03/2024
Re: Aeolus 901 question - anyone who has one please
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 09:46:05 AM »
I have one and it warms up gradually and takes quite a good while before it feels really warm, and it feels warmer with a greater air-flow, I assumed that was normal.
"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends"  Alexander Pope

Offline minimoo

• Donator
Re: Aeolus 901 question - anyone who has one please
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 02:35:29 PM »
I have one and it warms up gradually and takes quite a good while before it feels really warm, and it feels warmer with a greater air-flow, I assumed that was normal.
thanks, thats what this one does, my OH seemed to think it should be hotter, but i thought it would be too hot for the dogs as its so powerful
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy