Author Topic: Dog dri bag  (Read 4758 times)

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: Dog dri bag
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 03:21:52 PM »
Sarah, I think this is the bag you have given the link for
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dry-Dog-Bag-Size-Neck/dp/B000EDWHMW
I think other COLers may have this one.  Maybe someone will come on and give their opinion.
This bag does have a good feedback though.  ;)
Neon, my girls first went in their bags when they were about five months old, they just learnt not to walk around in them.  :005: :005:

It's the one that I have for Louis, now starting it's 3rd winter and still in very good condition. Louis was first zipped into it when he was about 6 months old and wasn't impressed but soon realised that trying to walk in it was a waste of energy but laying down in it was nice and snuggly.

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 04:08:52 PM »
Looks like I can put Tobes into one then.  How long, roughly, do they take to dry off from being very wet.  (thanks)

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline vixen

• Stevie and Marley
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 04:20:53 PM »
Looks like I can put Tobes into one then.  How long, roughly, do they take to dry off from being very wet.  (thanks)
If my girls are really soaking (it has rained heavily on them) I still microtowel them just to get the moisture off them, zip them in their bags, carry them through to the front room and leave them to sleep/dry off for about a hour.  ;)  The heat from their bodies helps to dry them and the bags keep all the dirt/wet contained.  :D  The time they spend in their bags is the only time I can walk around the house without being followed.  :005: :005: :005:
Max (GSP)  always in my heart

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
If my girls are really soaking (it has rained heavily on them) I still microtowel them just to get the moisture off them, zip them in their bags, carry them through to the front room and leave them to sleep/dry off for about a hour.  ;)  The heat from their bodies helps to dry them and the bags keep all the dirt/wet contained.  :D  The time they spend in their bags is the only time I can walk around the house without being followed.  :005: :005: :005:

Thanks vixen - they sound a dog send  :005:  just been looking at them but not sure what size to order as they go by neck size I think.

Offline vixen

• Stevie and Marley
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »
Thanks vixen - they sound a dog send  :005:  just been looking at them but not sure what size to order as they go by neck size I think.
Neon, elaine.e has the dri bag from the Amazon link.  She may be along later to say what size she has.
My bags are a different make and I just got spaniel size.  :005:
Max (GSP)  always in my heart

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 04:36:31 PM »
OK, thanks for your help X

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 05:16:02 PM »
Neon, elaine.e has the dri bag from the Amazon link.  She may be along later to say what size she has.
My bags are a different make and I just got spaniel size.  :005:

It's the 18 inch neck size and there's plenty of space in it for Louis. He's a show type, about 15 and a 1/2 inches at the shoulder, well boned but nice and slim, weighs just over 13 kilos, so basically an average size show type. So unless you think Toby is going to be either very small or huge I think 18" is the size to order.

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 05:21:05 PM »
Thanks elaine.  Toby is a bit on the small size - probably just under 12kg and 14" to shoulder so he won't need a bigger one.  Think I'll try the 18"one. X

Offline janandted

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 07:16:52 PM »
I got this one too for Mollie.....i think she is about the same age as Toby, i got 18inch which is still a bit big but ok  ;) I was a little disappointed when it arrived as it wasn't as thick as i thought it would be  :-\ however it seems to work and i suppose you get what you pay for  ;) I didn't want to pay too much incase  it didn't work or she didn't like it  :shades: