Author Topic: Please advise me - Andis clippers; do I get the AGC 2 Speed or the Super Speed?  (Read 488 times)

Offline Lucianne

I'm going to bite the bullet and buy them, as have read lots of threads on here and they sound the best. I went to buy the AGC 2 speed, but then saw that the Super Speed ones are only £10 more, and they're billed as professional level clipper that you could use all day.

What to do?? Help please!!  :huh:

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
I use the Andis 2 speed clippers & tbh very rarely use the fast speed option.  :shades:
If the Super Speed are for professional use on a daily basis & you are just using them on your own dog you wouldn't need them.  :-\
Personally i would just buy the 2 speed, they are really good.  :D

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Lucianne

Thanks for your reply. It's more that if they're recommended for professional groomers then you'd hope they'd be particularly reliable and durable.

They come with a 10 blade, and I've read on here that some folks also use a 7. What do you use, and is it worth getting a second blade now, do you think?

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
My clippers are almost 4 yrs. old & (fingers crossed) haven't had any probs with them. 
As both of the clippers are from the same manufacturer i would hope they are both as reliable.
I always order the Andis 7fc blade along with the 10.  :shades: :D

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Lucianne

Thanks ever so much, I'll get the 7fc blade too.  :D