Author Topic: Trying to be organised  (Read 390 times)

Offline x Denise x

• Molly & Joey
Trying to be organised
« on: February 25, 2013, 05:41:42 PM »
After reading so many stories on here of dogs Escaping. Getting lost, Emergency vets and all other scenarios  that it has shocked me in to being super organised.
I already have the vets number that goes without saying. But to day i Googled  the numbers of all the local rescue centres, and the dog lost number i have managed to get a local Pet ambulance number in case were out if an accident happens. When somthing bad happens i just cant function trying to find numbers .Ive got the dog warden and every number i can think of into my phone, because if an emergency happened i just dont think i could function properly to do things . I hope i never need these numbers but im glad i did this in a calm manner when not panicking.    feels better now

Offline debbiedaywalker

Re: Trying to be organised
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 05:48:27 PM »
yep I must admit that I have the Vet's and the emergency Vet's number in my phone book, thank you, I should have dogslost number there too.

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 06:02:01 PM »
I went to a doggy first aid class on Friday and highly recommend it if you get the chance. I hope I never have to use what I've learnt, but it's good to have at least some basic knowledge. I've also got a little first aid kit too, and will be adding all relevant numbers to that as well as my phone.

x In memory of Barney x

Offline debbiedaywalker

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 06:29:30 PM »
I went to a doggy first aid class on Friday and highly recommend it if you get the chance. I hope I never have to use what I've learnt, but it's good to have at least some basic knowledge. I've also got a little first aid kit too, and will be adding all relevant numbers to that as well as my phone.

Doglopedia is a really good book to get too.