Author Topic: Who's at Bath Ch?  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Correze

Who's at Bath Ch?
« on: May 22, 2013, 08:55:06 PM »
Hi, I'm over from France and coming to Bath Ch Show on Sat. I would love to chat to anyone about my quest for a cocker, and to meet people and their dogs. As  I wont know any of you, I will be the one judging Clumbers, and will be in the ring next door. I will try and concentrate on the 'job in hand' and try not to see whats happening next door! Good luck to all that will be there. Look forward to meeting you.  :D

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: Who's at Bath Ch?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 08:54:16 AM »
Hope you enjoy your judging appointment :D Cockers don't have a massive entry (only 110) but am sure you will still see some lovely dogs once you've finished your Clumber judging.
Jane

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 08:44:19 PM »
Hope you enjoyed your days judging today, all the cocker results are here
http://www.dog.biz/cgi-bin/generateShowResults.cgi?showId=376&breed=SPANIEL%20(COCKER)&action=show_breed

We were very pleased with Ellie's win in the ProPlan/dog world minor puppy bitch at just over 6 months and just her 3rd show.  She missed out in the challenge to the older puppy bitch but the judge was very complimentary  :luv:

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline sueneil

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 10:15:15 PM »
Well  done from Barnaby and all of us here

Offline jennycockerspaniel

• Donator
  • A.I.O.H Jenny
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 10:27:19 PM »
 Congratulations  A lovely puppy. Did the owner of Glentree Ruby Slippers used to be on Col? Sorry for going off post.
Penny Black Jennys niece

Offline Correze

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 10:10:48 AM »
i had a lovely day, the weather was great, and I watched as much of the bitch judging as I could, some lovely cockers in the challenge, the B&Ts and a stunning tri, really caught my eye. decisions decisions! Ive decide I would like a bitch, but what colour!! Not in a rush though. Happy to wait a year, - 18mths. Bit cross with myself that I didnt pjuck up the courage and go and talk to more people. But those I did, thankyou for yr knowledge and time. :D

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 12:06:13 PM »
Congratulations  A lovely puppy. Did the owner of Glentree Ruby Slippers used to be on Col? Sorry for going off post.

Yes, her name on here is Wightpaws. I think she still posts on here occasionally.

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 02:51:19 PM »
i had a lovely day, the weather was great, and I watched as much of the bitch judging as I could, some lovely cockers in the challenge, the B&Ts and a stunning tri, really caught my eye.

Think the tri might have been our Patti who won Graduate Bitch :D
Jane

Offline Correze

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 04:20:06 PM »
Yes Jane she was, Ive just looked it up in the catalogue! It was nice to see her as I have been admiring the photos of her mum on yr website! ( and her too!)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 10:47:53 PM »
Yes Jane she was, Ive just looked it up in the catalogue! It was nice to see her as I have been admiring the photos of her mum on yr website! ( and her too!)

Glad you liked her - we think she is lovely too :luv:
Jane