Author Topic: Long time  (Read 900 times)

Offline YvonneC22

Long time
« on: May 24, 2013, 09:34:01 PM »
Hi Guys,

Not been on for so long.
don t find time for anything at the moment, the kids have a better social life than me  ;)

Anyway I see all your little beauties are coming on nicely. 
Alex is certainly getting his personality now  :lol: little monkey.

we had him at the vets on Tuesday as he had sores around his muzzle area (thought it was mange)  :huh: but it wasn't it was doggy acne that he had rubbed and gone sore  :lol2: so 10 days of anti biopics and they are already showing signs of clearing  :D

He has developed a thing for feet and tried to nibble as you walk, which can be a challenge  :lol2:, he also went for his first groom a few weeks back and apparently spent most of it trying to hump her arm!!  :embarassed: (he doesn't do it at home!)  :005:

It's nearly his birthday he will be 1 on the 7th June! It's gone so quick!  :luv:
Anyway I will stop talking now and carry on catching up with all your babies  :luv: bye bye for now

Yvonne and Alex xx

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
Re: Long time
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 04:48:07 PM »
Oh lovely to hear all the news about Alex....wow, nearly one!  Time goes by so quickly.  Our little Gracie in one on the 25th of June, so only a couple of weeks between them.

:luv:
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline BobnDot

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 05:34:32 PM »
June must be a favourite time for cocker births. :005:  Chaz is a year old on the 30th but the time seems to have flown by. ;) :luv:

Offline Jasper love

• Beautiful Jasper
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 10:53:30 PM »
June must be a favourite time for cocker births. :005:  Chaz is a year old on the 30th but the time seems to have flown by. ;) :luv:

This is Jaspers 1st birthday too :)

I hope Alex enjoys turning 1! x

Offline NotanotherAlfie!

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 12:31:53 PM »
Ahh bless, teenage acne  :005: