Photo Competitions > 2013 Photo Competition

Photo Comp Chat

<< < (3/25) > >>

JennyBee:
I really don't fancy being in the shoes of those judging the puppy category - they are all cracking photos and totally adorable! Good luck :lol2:

Archie bean:

--- Quote from: JennyBee on July 08, 2013, 06:22:49 PM ---I really don't fancy being in the shoes of those judging the puppy category - they are all cracking photos and totally adorable! Good luck :lol2:

--- End quote ---

I know! I think I dodged a bullet there!!  :005:

cdpops:
I love looking at all the pictures, but my favourite is the Best Friends category, love seeing all the dogs cuddled up together.

Ben's mum:
Ok - Can you all stop it with the gorgeous puppies now - I can't take any more  >:D

Every year it gets me all puppy broody looking at the photos and I have to wait for someone sensible to come along and remind me that I can not possibly have a puppy because Ben would probably eat it or move out in disgust ;) but just for a moment when I see them looking all cuddly and lovely, I have wild fantasies about a small fluffy orange roan puppy...........

(or maybe a blue roan, or perhaps another black one, or possibly one with freckles  ph34r)

Redked:
I have to say that I've been looking at all the entries and they are all gorgeous. But I wanted to say how beautiful the remembrance section is. So very sad but beautiful to remember them. I'm not normally very emotional but I have been crying at that page. Such a wonderful thing to do  :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version