Photo Competitions > 2013 Photo Competition

Photo Comp Chat

<< < (24/25) > >>

Archie bean:
Wow, that's amazing.  :clapping: :clapping:

Ben's mum:
That's a brilliant amount, and it's great to raise it in such a fun way.  :luv:

Cockertime Blues:
Well done everyone.  I thoroughly enjoyed getting to be a judge.
diane

Dozy bird:

--- Quote from: Ben's mum on July 09, 2013, 09:01:29 PM ---Ok - Can you all stop it with the gorgeous puppies now - I can't take any more  >:D

Every year it gets me all puppy broody looking at the photos and I have to wait for someone sensible to come along and remind me that I can not possibly have a puppy because Ben would probably eat it or move out in disgust ;) but just for a moment when I see them looking all cuddly and lovely, I have wild fantasies about a small fluffy orange roan puppy...........

(or maybe a blue roan, or perhaps another black one, or possibly one with freckles  ph34r)

--- End quote ---

You could have an imaginary dog....... I did for a whole year before we got Roxy. She was called Madge, was very well behaved, never barked, chased cats, wee'd on the floor and wouldn't have dreamed of rolling in fox pooh!! She was perfect..... Then I met our little golden girl who did (and still does) some of the naughty things, but it was worth the wait and I would change her for the world  :luv:
I know I sound like a mad woman but I'm happy, I could be sensible and miserable!  :005:

ETA the topic of Madge only came up when I was talking to one of my friends or my sister, who both own dogs, especially if theirs had been mischievous! I didn't every "take" her out in public, if you get my drift - I'm not completely mad!  :o

piph:
Have I missed Best in Show and Reserve Best in Show?  Or have they not been decided yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version