Author Topic: This was posted on my facebook page today  (Read 1433 times)

Offline wendall

• Donator
  • Honey and Pip
This was posted on my facebook page today
« on: August 20, 2013, 06:03:52 PM »

MISSING from SIBTON home in SUFFOLK ...since yesterday afternoon/evening . 13 MONTH LITTLE BLACK AND WHITE SPINGER SPANIEL GIRL( not bred by us) owner came back from work and she had got out of the garden and assumes she had got out the garden somehowand gone in adjoining fields nearby , where she spends time with her Jack russell pal. However, he is still here. :( She is a timid but very affectionate girl and nervous of men. Owner has only had her 5 months, which is when these photos were taken..

MISSING from SIBTON home in SUFFOLK ...since yesterday afternoon/evening .

13 MONTH LITTLE BLACK AND WHITE SPINGER SPANIEL GIRL( not bred by us) owner came back from work and she had got out of the garden and assumes she had got out the garden somehowand gone in adjoining fields nearby , where she spends time with her Jack russell pal. However, he is still here.  She is a timid but very affectionate girl and nervous of men. Owner has only had her 5 months, which is when these photos were taken.
Rosie,rest in peace my beautiful little girl, you will be in my heart forever. 2/2/12-24/10/12

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
Re: This was posted on my facebook page today
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 07:42:11 PM »
Any news on this little one  :luv: