Cocker Activities > Working

Hi

<< < (2/6) > >>

ejp:
Lovely to see you, you have been missed.

ips:
Thanks everyone, good to hear how your all doing 👍
I will try to be more active, i got a bit side tracked with other thing's but i still consider this to be the best and most friendly forum i have ever been involved with 😁

ips:
Boundary day should be great fun, make sure we get full report 👍

Emilyoliver:

--- Quote from: ips on November 15, 2018, 09:03:51 AM ---Boundary day should be great fun, make sure we get full report 👍

--- End quote ---
Am hoping it’ll be a good fun, relaxed day out with friends and dogs (without the pressure of it being a formal training day).  I expect, however, that it’s more likely to be a manic, roller-coaster exercise involving a lot of frantic whistling and a bit (lot!) of swearing  :lol2:!  I’ll be taking both of my dogs, so when I need a break from the manic one, I’ll bring out Pip, who is a joy to work.

bmthmark:

--- Quote from: ips on November 14, 2018, 10:33:18 PM ---Thanks everyone, good to hear how your all doing 👍
I will try to be more active, i got a bit side tracked with other thing's but i still consider this to be the best and most friendly forum i have ever been involved with 😁

--- End quote ---

I agree this is definitely the best and most friendly forum. The people on this forum never judge and are always willing to try and help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version