Cocker Specific Discussion > Lost & Found Cockers

STOLEN - Alcester, Warwickshire. B49 5NJ- FRIDAY 29TH JULY

(1/5) > >>

JohnMcL:
Ivy, stolen from The Gamefair on Friday 29th July.

Link: https://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=177694&fbclid=IwAR0OmZiyvSX1qveO4iKjpUOHa9-uLwalF3Tm8cfq76lZv4rijspBxjK6A58

bizzylizzy:
Dreadful!     >:D

MIN:
It is awful. But am surprised she had been left in the truck. It was so hot there on Friday, it could have been a fatallity instead   neither outcome is good.  Let's hope she gets home.  I have to say, there was plenty of water and pools about for the dogs, but it still upsets me not seeing people providing it for their own. To assume the venue will provide is not good enough.  Also at £2.50 a bottle, don't think many people brought it.  Sorry for rant.

Jaysmumagain:
Hope she is found soon bless her.

Some rotten folk around - >:D

ejp:

--- Quote from: MIN on July 31, 2022, 06:04:02 PM ---It is awful. But am surprised she had been left in the truck. It was so hot there on Friday, it could have been a fatallity instead   neither outcome is good.  Let's hope she gets home.  I have to say, there was plenty of water and pools about for the dogs, but it still upsets me not seeing people providing it for their own. To assume the venue will provide is not good enough.  Also at £2.50 a bottle, don't think many people brought it.  Sorry for rant.

--- End quote ---
I agree with you and obviously many others also.  The details have been updated to clarify that the vehicle was air conditioned for the dogs. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version