Cocker Specific Discussion > Lost & Found Cockers

STOLEN - Alcester, Warwickshire. B49 5NJ- FRIDAY 29TH JULY

<< < (3/5) > >>

Pearly:
Ivy has not been found yet

If anyone is willing to put posters up please contact Garret, Gill or Rosie to let them know your address and they will post out to you.

Ivy is a petite lemon cocker who is timid and will be scared without her owner and other dogs around her.  Please help if you are able to.

For those concerned that Ivy was in a car, she wasn’t, it was a secure pickup with climate control for the dogs.  They forced the tailgate and the lock to her built in crate to get her out.  Had there been space in the competitors car park there would have been security and plenty of others around to prevent her being taken - the Game Fair let the owner down badly in my view.

vixen:
I keep looking for updates of Ivy as I am sure, lots of other COLers do too.
My thoughts are with the owners and Ivy of course.  It is my worse nightmare to have one or both of my dogs taken.
My sincere hope is that very soon there will be an update to say she has been found and happy to be home.

Pearly:
Ivy is still not home

vixen:
It is so sad,  When i saw the article had been updated, I was really really hoping it would be good news. 

ejp:
Just seen online that Ivy has been reunited!
 :clapping: :banana: :clapping: :banana: :clapping: :banana: :clapping: :banana: :clapping:

No details given due to ongoing investigation, but Ivy is OK and back with her family.  :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version