Cocker Specific Discussion > Behaviour & Training

roan or solid

(1/3) > >>

maz26uk:
Hi, i no you probably get asked this loads but is it true that solid colours can have a somewhat aggressive nature ( sorry to any solid owners i'm not tryin to upset anyone! :)).? I have blue roan who is 9 months and am hoping to get another pup next january/ february when minty will be 20 months old and would love a solid. Any comments advice would be greatfully received. ;)                    

Christine:
Hello!!!!  Not that I know of, we have a chocolate cocker (solid) and he is fine ;D                    

Anonymous:
more than fine hes gorgeous  ;)  (sorry just had to add that )  ;D                    

Jane S:
There has been incidence of a condition popularly known as Rage Syndrome which is more commonly seen in the solid Cocker but it has to be stressed that this condition is rare & it is no reason to avoid buying a solid puppy, provided you do your homework & buy from a reputable breeder. More info can be found on www.cockerspanielrage.org.uk. Poor temperaments can sometimes be seen in all the colours, especially in pups bought from puppy farms/dealers. We have discussed this before a few times & here is a link to one thread on the subject:http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/forum/viewtopic . php?t=589                    

Jo W:
Amber's a gold and isn't aggressive  ;D                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version