Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Kumfi Stop Pull Harness

(1/2) > >>

Inca:
Found the solution to stop Inca pulling on lead. It's called the kumfi stop pull harness. Received it this morning in the post, only ordered yesterday morning. What a dream.... tried it out on a walk to the shops this morning, then tried again this afternoon (just in case it was a fluke this morn). Absolute heaven :) :) Very easy to use, ajustable to size( I got the medium one), It's made of webbing but with nice soft fur fabric under the armpit to prevent rubbing, little elastic loop to tuck away excess lead when let off for a run, what more can I say. Oh yes, not cheap £12.45 but worth every penny. If any one is interested check out the web site www.kumfi.com                    

Christine:
looks good;D  I think we will have to keep working on Jasper, we have got one like it but he still pulls and nearly falls on his face he pulls that much ::)  TRY TRY TRY again ;D                    

Anonymous:
oh I might take a look at that, but Jessie likes her halti, actually the lady in the shop was amazed how relaxed she was, cos supposedely they go 'mental' he words not mine  ;D

haven't taken Jessie out far lately cos of full blown ''messy' season (I do not have a dog that has these errrm silent seasons??? is that it??? shes dripping everywhere, got throws over all available furniture, try telling her its not best for her to get up on mummys bed will you  ;)..lol...but then when I am like that I wanna lay in bed too so cant blame her  ;D  ok thats my wafle over for today...

glad Inca liked his harness, bless his ickle ones  :-*                    

Christine:
ahhh  poor Jessie :)  we have this with our cat, although she's not that bad, I just find red spots on the window sill where she has been sitting ::)  I assume its a lot worse for dogs then.                    

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: Christine on April 29, 2003, 09:59:32 AM ---ahhh  poor Jessie :)  we have this with our cat, although she's not that bad, I just find red spots on the window sill where she has been sitting ::)  I assume its a lot worse for dogs then.

--- End quote ---

well I haven't experienced a cat season, but Jessie is pretty messy..  :-X                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version