Author Topic: Kumfi Stop Pull Harness  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Inca

• Site Member
Kumfi Stop Pull Harness
« on: April 26, 2003, 02:38:46 PM »
Found the solution to stop Inca pulling on lead. It's called the kumfi stop pull harness. Received it this morning in the post, only ordered yesterday morning. What a dream.... tried it out on a walk to the shops this morning, then tried again this afternoon (just in case it was a fluke this morn). Absolute heaven :) :) Very easy to use, ajustable to size( I got the medium one), It's made of webbing but with nice soft fur fabric under the armpit to prevent rubbing, little elastic loop to tuck away excess lead when let off for a run, what more can I say. Oh yes, not cheap £12.45 but worth every penny. If any one is interested check out the web site www.kumfi.com                    
Sandra, John and Inca

Offline Christine

• Site Member
Kumfi Stop Pull Harness
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2003, 02:43:37 PM »
looks good;D  I think we will have to keep working on Jasper, we have got one like it but he still pulls and nearly falls on his face he pulls that much ::)  TRY TRY TRY again ;D                    
Jaspers mummy :)

Anonymous

Kumfi Stop Pull Harness
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 08:26:52 AM »
oh I might take a look at that, but Jessie likes her halti, actually the lady in the shop was amazed how relaxed she was, cos supposedely they go 'mental' he words not mine  ;D

haven't taken Jessie out far lately cos of full blown ''messy' season (I do not have a dog that has these errrm silent seasons??? is that it??? shes dripping everywhere, got throws over all available furniture, try telling her its not best for her to get up on mummys bed will you  ;)..lol...but then when I am like that I wanna lay in bed too so cant blame her  ;D  ok thats my wafle over for today...

glad Inca liked his harness, bless his ickle ones  :-*                    

Offline Christine

• Site Member
Kumfi Stop Pull Harness
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 09:59:32 AM »
ahhh  poor Jessie :)  we have this with our cat, although she's not that bad, I just find red spots on the window sill where she has been sitting ::)  I assume its a lot worse for dogs then.                    
Jaspers mummy :)

Anonymous

Kumfi Stop Pull Harness
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 12:58:14 PM »
ahhh  poor Jessie :)  we have this with our cat, although she's not that bad, I just find red spots on the window sill where she has been sitting ::)  I assume its a lot worse for dogs then.

well I haven't experienced a cat season, but Jessie is pretty messy..  :-X                    

Offline Logan

• Site Member
Kumfi Stop Pull Harness
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2003, 02:15:09 PM »
I got one of them for Clunie when she was younger - she hated it at first but then was okay.  She's fine now and I never ever use the kumfi harness.  If anyone wants it just send me a message.

Its size small, which fits Clunie fine (but she's a touch on the wee side anyway.                    

Offline Inca

• Site Member
Kumfi Stop Pull Harness
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2003, 06:51:24 PM »
Hi Logan.... I'm hoping that Inca will eventually stop pulling. Part of the problem at the moment is excitement. The harness makes the world of difference.                    
Sandra, John and Inca