Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

What size of bed?

<< < (2/3) > >>

*Jay*:

--- Quote ---Gill, is the bed a soft or rigid one?  Can't seem to find any doggie products under canac - just stuff for cats.  Any chance of a picture of the bed - with Vegas, Brook and Dallas in it, of course
--- End quote ---

Its a soft one and I'll try and get a piccie of it tonight for u.                    

Anonymous:
I ahve a large plastic one for Jessie, with a cushion insert cos I was advised to go for plastic over the others because of chewing and keping it clean.  But.....

I am still looking ofr a bed for upstairs aswell and thought I would get something a bit diferent, I have seen a very large square cushion and it was bargain price £9.99  but then I couldn't be bothered to carry it home from Town so I might go back to get that if I dont find anything else... at least it will do as temporary measure if nothing else..

Jessie does like to stretch, I read that about cockers before getting her plastic bed and made sure I got a large one, cos miss madam had long legs ;)                    

*Jay*:
Here is a pic of Brook in his bed. He can stretch out quite comfortably in it. I had originally bought the size down from that which was for medium sized dogs but he was a bit cramped so exchanged it for this one.                    

*Jay*:
Excuse the mess guys  :-[ Really should ahve previewed the pic first eh ::)                    

Shirley:
Thanks Gill, that looks great - well stuffed so it won't go out of shape.  Brook does look very relaxed - lots of room to sprawl out.  Looks like just the thing for Morgan  :D.
P.S. I wouldn't worry about the mess.  I did a spring clean on Saturday and four people  who came into the house throughout the day commented on how tidy it was.  Makes me wonder what they were thinking before but didn't say!!  :-[  :-X                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version