Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Collars

<< < (3/3)

Colin:
Sorry Shirley but I've thrown the packaging away now and can't remember the name of the company. ::)

Although most people seem to advocate crates over seat belt harnesses I must admit I'm quite happy with the harness. On holiday with reduced boot space I would imagine a crate isn't always practical.  For similar reasons I use the harness as my boot is nearly always full of work things and I don't have room for a crate all the time. Would be interested in the plug-in one Fiona mentions as it can get a bit tangled though. Have been wondering how to cope with 2 entangled dogs in the car and was considering crating Misty.

Shirley I seem to recall from the missing thread that Petpack have seat belt harnesses. ??? Lynsey will know as I think she was inquiring about them.                    

Sheryl:
Late as usual, just seen this ;D  I have used the collars you mentioned for both my girls.  An observation though, Shirley mentioned about Morgan not liking the collar being pulled over his head.  When I put Chloe on her harness (she pulls and she is a fat bird ;D) and then try to take it off over her head she jumps like that Buckaroo game.  Doesn't like it at all.  I thought it was another one of her peculiar little foibles but obviously she is not alone.  I wonder why that is ???                    

carol:
Fiona, I've been looking at some better car harnesses for Flynn, and found the one that you click into the seat belt, it's at www.petcompany.co.uk, I ordererd one yesterday, and they've just sent me a mail to say it will arrive within two days :)

HTH

Carol                    

FionaM:
Thanks Carol I'll take a look  :)                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version