Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Cage Question !

(1/4) > >>

Snoop Doggie:
Just a quick question - "Im thinking of putting my new pup in a large doggie cage at night to sleep but am just wondering what you do about giving her access to water during the night"

WOuld she be ok each night without water or should I put a small bowl of water in the cage ???

Any advice please :)                    

PennyB:
I'd say yes especially as the weather's been quite warm recently even at night. My cockers are also on dry complete food so water should be available at all times.                    

Silver Surfer (indiesnan):
Hi! Snoop doggie, yes they should always have water,

even if it might be a bit messy. ;)                    

Snoop Doggie:
I thought water was required in the cage at night but then thought about the mess it could make...but I guess a quick clean up in the morning will do the job. :)

Do you find the water bowl does get kicked over during the night ???? This sounds a stupid idea but wouldn't it be great if you could put a large water bottle on the side of the cage like you would a rabbit for night time drinking > heheeee                    

Anonymous:
you can buy bowls that fix to the cage ..and bottles...but I have the bowls... hub international do them..                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version