Cocker Specific Discussion > Rescue Cockers

Tan Cocker needs a home

(1/2) > >>

Helen1982:
Hello,
           I have a three year old spayed Cocker Spaniel bitch who desperately needs a new home. Her name is Sophie, she is very friendly and loves attention.
Sophie has a few minor behaviour problems, but is willing to learn. An experienced owner is preferable as she needs a little time spending on her. Careful introduction to other dogs will be needed, which may not always be as successful as hoped, which means she may not be able to live with another dog, and deffinately no other small furries.
I live in Halesowen in the West midlands, anybody who is interested, please email me for more information.

Thanks
Helen 1982

Hel: Posted with permission                    

spidster:
Someone please take this dog, she sounds lovely, I want her and if she doesnt find a home soon im going to have to give in! ;D                    

DaveGSedge:
If she still is available we will have her. I already have a 5 yo cocker bitch and she would love a companion please get in touch to davegsedge@aol.com                    

Jane S:
Dave, please could you contact Helen1982 privately - you can find her email address in her profile if you click on her name. I have a feeling this Cocker may need to be an only dog but I'm sure Helen will give you more information if you contact her.

Jane                    

spidster:
Has this lovely girl got a new home now?
Dave, have you taken her?
I had been talking to Helen1982 and i really want to see  this dog find a new home, i would have had her if i could! :)                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version